Aspiring To Do Work That Matters For People Who Care
About James and Steph
James hails originally from Cookeville and specializes in working with our buyer clients. He loves good scotch, a good steak, and enjoys making music at his home studio. A renaissance man and artist, James is fun, casual, and passionate about liberal politics.
I am a Nashville native and the daughter of two metro police officers. I tend to focus my efforts toward marketing listings, negotiating contracts, and networking with other agents as a recent director of our 5000-member Greater Nashville Realtors® association. In my downtime I love going to concerts, listening to audiobooks, swimming, fiddling with this website, and staying on top of the “New Nashville” restaurant scene. I am living and thriving with MS.
We’ve been in business since 2003, when I developed the first Nesting In Nashville website. It’s really taken off since then, and we are proud of our success and proven ability in helping more than 300 families buy and sell homes throughout the Nashville real estate market. We work with a large number of transplants moving here from other markets, and also have been fortunate enough to develop a number of lasting relationships with current residents. We love helping people who trust our experience to help in buying or selling their second, third, or fourth home!
Together we’ve recently finished a complete remodel of our home in the historic Bluefields neighborhood where we reside with our rescue pups, Stella and Barkley. They are the cutest (and most neurotic) little terrors you’ve ever seen.
We own four investment properties around town and believe, wholeheartedly, in the power of homeownership. It has changed our lives. We’d be honored to assist in helping you realize your real estate goals.
Stephanie is a huge advocate for continuing education and Realtor community involvement. She goes far beyond the minimum licensing requirements when it comes to classes, conventions, and committees. Credentials include:
- Realtracs MLS Advisory Committee, 2018-2019
- Director, Greater Nashville Realtors®, 2016-2018
- RPAC Sterling® Major Investor 2017, 2018
- Board of Directors, Tennessee Realtors®, 2017
- Liaison GNR Special Events Committee, 2018
- Chairperson GNR Professional Development Committee, 2016
- GNR Leadership. Class of 2015.
- KW Associate Leadership Council (2012-2015)
- member – National Association of Realtors®
- member, past director, – Tennessee Realtors®
- member, past director, – Greater Nashville Realtors®
- member, – Council of Residential Specialists
- member, fundraiser, – Nashville Multiple Sclerosis Society
- RCS-D – Vanderbilt Real Estate Collaborative Specialist Designation, Divorce & Elder Care
- IMSD – Internet Marketing Specialist Designation
- Residential Rehab Training
- HUD Training
- Errors & Omissions Insured
- Code of Ethics Certified
- B.A. Graduate, cum laude honors. Middle Tennessee State University, 1999
- Pi Beta Phi national philanthropic fraternity, alumni, TN Gamma chapter, University of Tennessee
- Tennessee Real Estate Commission Broker License #288968 (established 2003, broker 2014)