About James and Steph
James specializes in working with our buyer clients out in the field. He loves a good scotch, grilling steaks on his Big Green Egg grill, and making music at his home studio. A renaissance man, artist, and free-thinker, James is fun, casual, and passionate about liberal politics.
Steph tends to focus her efforts toward marketing listings, negotiating contracts, and networking with other agents as a director and sitting board member at Greater Nashville Realtors®. In her downtime she loves going to concerts, listening to audiobooks, swimming, fiddling with this website, and staying on top of the “New Nashville” restaurant scene. She is living and thriving with MS.
Together we’ve just finished a complete remodel of a home in the historic Bluefields neighborhood where we reside with our rescue pups Stella and Barkley. They are the cutest (and most neurotic) little terrors you’ve ever seen.
We own four investment properties around town and believe, wholeheartedly, in the power of homeownership. It has changed our lives. We’d be honored to assist in helping you realize your real estate goals.
Stephanie is a huge advocate for continuing education and Realtor community involvement. She goes far beyond the minimum licensing requirements when it comes to classes, conventions, and committees. Credentials include:
- Sitting At-Large Director, Greater Nashville Realtors®, 2016-2018
- RPAC Sterling® Major Investor 2017, 2018
- Realtracs MLS Advisory Committee, 2018-2019
- Board of Directors, Tennessee Realtors®, 2017
- Liason GNR Special Events Committee, 2018
- Chairperson GNR Professional Development Committee, 2016
- GNR Leadership. Class of 2015.
- KW Associate Leadership Council (2012-2015)
- member – National Association of Realtors®
- member/director, – Tennessee Realtors®
- member/director, – Greater Nashville Realtors®
- member, Nashville Multiple Sclerosis Society,
- RCS-D – Vanderbilt Real Estate Collaborative Specialist Designation, Divorce & Elder Care
- IMSD – Internet Marketing Specialist Designation
- Residential Rehab Training
- HUD Training
- Errors & Omissions Insured
- Code of Ethics Certified
- B.A. Graduate, cum laude honors. Middle Tennessee State University, 1999
- Pi Beta Phi national philanthropic fraternity, alumni, TN Gamma chapter, University of Tennessee
- Tennessee Real Estate Commission Broker License #288968 (established 2003)