The number of home sales in Nashville and Davidson County continues to decline while average homes sales prices surge. There were 1,681 home sales recorded for the month averaging $356,230 compared to 1,820 sales recorded in June 2017 averaging $328,810. This is a new high point for Davidson County.
- The median sales price for the entire mid-state area also hit a new high this month at $314,900 – the first time it has ever crested above the 300k threshold.
- Year-to-date home sales are down 7% and average sales prices are up 11% from the same period of 2017.
- Antioch (37013) had the most home sales for the month with 178 recorded averaging $217,958.
- Green Hills (37215) recorded the highest average sales price for the month of $898,582 across 61 sales.
- 31% of home sales recorded in June were between $200,000-$299,999.
- Home sales over $1 million were up 9% from last June with 51 sales recorded for the month compared to 47 in June 2017.
Click here to review the Davidson County zip code report.