Home sales in Davidson County were down 6% for the month with 1,528 sales recorded compared to 1,629 recorded in September of last year. This is fairly normal considering the season and lack of available inventory. Other notable stats from the September market report include:
- Average sales prices were up 11% to $292,997 from $263,721 last September.
- Year-to-date home sales are up 2% and average sales prices are up 9% from the same period last year.
- Antioch (37013) had the most home sales for the month with 188 recorded averaging $187,134.
- Oak Hill (37220) had the highest average sales price of $764,426 across 19 sales.
- There were 335 condo sales recorded for the month averaging $288,555.
- 37% of home sales were between $150,000-$249,999.
- Home sales over $1 million were up 58% from last September with 30 recorded for the month compared to 19 recorded last year.