At Zeitlin, each of our agents has a “upgraded” REALTOR.com account. This means that system imports all of the MLS photos instead of the first four photos that come with a standard account. I’ve heard that only about 20% of local Nashville Realtors have this upgraded status, but I can ‘t confirm that number. There are a few other benefits to the upgrade:
- Lead inquiries go directly to the agent, not the managing broker.
- We have the ability to upload video tours to our listings.
- A link is provided directly the agent’s personal website.
- We can add text descriptions to each photo online.
- More pronounced branding for the agent, their company, and their other listings.
If anybody doubts the amount of consumer traffic at REALTOR.COM, the June 2011 traffic reports should dispel those doubts:
- 31% more minutes are spent on REALTOR.com than the next closest competitor (Zillow).
- The average visitor spends 18.6 minutes, and viewed 44 pages while searching properties on REALTOR.com.
- More pages were viewed on REALTOR.com than the next 3 competitors combined (Trulia.com, Zillow, Homes.com).
- REALTOR.com received 95% more visits than the next closest competitor (Zillow).
- REALTOR.com has the most average daily visitors, 97% more daily visitors than the next closest competitor (Zillow).
- 170% more pages were viewed on REALTOR.com than the next closest competitor (Trulia.com).
- REALTOR.com real estate search app for iPhone and iPad has been downloaded almost 5.2 million times and growing. An average of 10 listing detail pages are viewed per user per day.
- Android app for REALTOR.com has had over 770,000 downloads and an average of 9 listing detail pages are viewed per user per day.