Home sales in Davidson County were down 3% for the month of October with 1,460 sales recorded compared to 1,503 recorded in October of last year. Here are a few points of interest:
- Average sales prices were up 15% to $298,707 from $260,317 last October.
- Year-to-date home sales are up 1% and average sales prices are up 9% from the same period last year.
- Antioch (37013) had the most home sales for the month with 179 recorded averaging $184,936.
- Oak Hill (37220) had the highest average sales price of $649,921 across 9 sales.
- There were 338 condo sales recorded for the month averaging $428,062.
- Home sales over $1 million were up 44% from last October with 33 recorded for the month compared to 23 recorded last year.