- There were 1,331 home sales recorded for the month averaging $332,990 compared to 1,366 sales recorded in November 2016 averaging $282,674.
- The median home sale price was up 11% from last year to $255,000 versus $229,990 last November.
- Through the end of November the number of home sales recorded are up 1% year-to-date and average home sales prices are up 9% from the same period of 2016.
- Antioch (37013) had the most home sales for the month with 150 recorded averaging $209,580.
- Oak Hill (37220) recorded the highest average sales price for the month of $749,041 across 11 sales.
- 34% of home sales were between $150,000-$249,999.
- Home sales over $1 million were up 111% from November 2016 with 38 recorded compared to 18 recorded last year.
How’s The Market In My Area?
We get this question almost every day. Of course it varies from area to area. We’ve taken the monthly Chandler Report and packaged it in a handy snapshot by neighborhood (each area represented by a zip code).