Home sales in Nashville and Davidson County slowed slightly in June. The total number of homes sold were down 6% while average home sales prices were up 8% from last year. There were 1,820 home sales recorded for the month averaging $328,810 compared to 1,945 sales recorded in June 2016 averaging $304,239. Other highlights of the June market include:
- Median home sale prices were up 10% from last year to $265,000 versus $240,500 last June.
- Through the first half of 2017 the number of home sales recorded are up 1% and the average home sales price is up 9% from the same period of 2016.
- Antioch (37013) had the most home sales for the month with 221 recorded averaging $194,342.
- Green Hills (37215) recorded the highest average sales price for the month of $748,621 across 75 sales.
- 34% of home sales for the month were between $150,000-$249,999.
- Home sales over $1 million were up 21% from June 2016 with 47 recorded compared to 39 recorded last year.
Click below for the June 2017 ZIP code stats from around Davidson County: