Home sales prices in Nashville and Davidson County continued climbing through the summer according the Chandler Reports. The total number of units sold in August were up 3% while average home sales prices were up a whopping 15% from last year to an average sales price of $326,156.
- There were 1,825 home sales recorded for the month averaging $326,156 compared to 1,779 sales recorded in August 2016 averaging $282,520.
- Median home sale prices were up 15% from last year to $264,900 versus $230,000 last August
- Through the first eight months of 2017 the number of home sales recorded are up 1% and the average home sales price is up 9% from the same period of 2016.
- Antioch (37013) had the most home sales for the month with 206 recorded averaging $204,077.
- Green Hills (37215) recorded the highest average sales price for the month of $723,533 across 85 sales.
- 32% of home sales for the month were between $150,000-$249,999.
- Home sales over $1 million were up 57% from August 2016 with 47 recorded compared to 30 recorded last year.
Click below for the August 2017 ZIP code stats from around Davidson County: