Home sales in Nashville and Davidson County continued climbing in March. The total number of units sold in March were up 7% and average home sales prices were up 9% from last year.
According to Chandler Reports there were 1,538 home sales recorded for the month averaging $293,671 compared to 1,435 sales recorded in March 2016 averaging $268,316.
- Median home sale prices were up 11% from last year to $238,000 versus $215,000 last March.
- Through the first quarter of 2017 the number of home sales recorded are up 8% and the average home sales price is up 10% from Q1 2016.
- Antioch (37013) had the most home sales for the month with 179 recorded averaging $184,751.
- Green Hills (37215) recorded the highest average sales price for the month of $781,910 across 64 sales.
- 34% of home sales for the month were between $150,000-$249,999.
- Home sales over $1 million were up 13% from March 2016 with 26 recorded compared to 23 recorded last year.
Click below for the March 2017 ZIP code stats from around Davidson County