Average home sales prices in Nashville and Davidson County continue to climb. While the total units sold in February were down 9%, average home sales prices were up 11% from last year.
- There were 920 home sales recorded averaging $294,627 compared to 1,015 sales recorded in February 2016 averaging $264,497.
- Median home sale prices were up 15% from last year to $236,000 versus $205,000 last February.
- Antioch (37013) had the most home sales for the month with 107 recorded averaging $194,970.
- Oak Hill (37220) recorded the highest average sales price for the month of $1,306,160 across 5 sales.
- 36% of home sales for the month were between $150,000-$249,999.
- Home sales over $1 million were up 18% from February 2016 with 20 recorded compared to 17 recorded last year.