According to Chandler Reporting, the number of home sales recorded in Nashville and Davidson County were virtually unchanged last month while average home sales prices soared. There were 1,500 home sales recorded for the month averaging $349,305 compared to 1,490 sales recorded last October averaging $309,694, resulting in a 13% increase in price.
- The median home sale price was up 10% from October 2017 to $275,000.
- Year-to-date home sales are down 7% and average sales prices are up 9% from the same period of 2017.
- Antioch (37013) had the most home sales for the month with 161 recorded averaging $228,671.
- Downtown/Capitol Hill (37219) recorded the highest average sales price for the month of $1.2 million across 10 sales.
- 24% of home sales recorded in October were between $150,000 and $249,999.
- Home sales over $1 million were up 42% from last October with 54 sales recorded for the month compared to 38 in October 2017.
Click here to download the Chandler Middle TN Market Trends Report.
Click here to research REAL-TIME sales activity in any market segment.