About James and Steph
James specializes in working with our buyer clients. He can usually be found out in the field opening doors and catching the breeze in his Mustang convertible. He also loves a good scotch, grilling on his Big Green Egg™ and he creates incredible music at his home studio.
I tend to focus my efforts toward marketing our listings, negotiating contracts, and networking with other Realtors. In my downtime love going to concerts, listening to audiobooks, playing team trivia at the neighborhood pub, and fiddling with this website. I monitor real estate news and technology daily in an endless pursuit to deliver top-notch service to my clients.
We’ve just finished up a complete remodel of a home in the historic Bluefields neighborhood of Donelson where we reside with our rescue pups Stella and Barkley. They are the cutest (and most neurotic) little terrors you’ve ever seen.
We own three investment properties around town and we believe, whole-heatedly, in the power of homeownership. It has changed our lives. We’d be honored to assist in helping you realize your real estate goals.
I am a huge advocate for continuing education and Realtor community involvement. I go far beyond the minimum licensing requirements when it comes to classes, conventions, and committees. Credentials include:
- At-Large Director for Greater Nashville Realtors™, 2016-2019
- Board of Directors, Tennessee Realtors™, 2017
- Chairperson Professional Development Committee, 2016
- Tennessee Real Estate Education Foundation nominating committee member, 2016
- GNAR Leadership. Class of 2015.
- KW Associate Leadership Council (2012-2015)
- member, NAR – National Association of Realtors™
- member, TAR – Tennessee Realtors™
- member, GNAR – Greater Nashville Realtors™
- member, REBAC – Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council™
- Zillow Premier Agent Status
- member, Nashville Multiple Sclerosis Society,
- RCS-D – Vanderbilt Real Estate Collaborative Specialist Designation, Divorce & Elder Care
- IMSD – Internet Marketing Specialist Designation
- Residential Rehab Training
- HUD Training
- Errors & Omissions Insured
- Code of Ethics Certified
- GNAR Gold Production 2015
- Top KW Performing Team 2014
- Top Regional KW Team 2013
- Broker/Owner Brokers Cooperative, LLC. established 2016
- B.A. Graduate, cum laude honors. Middle Tennessee State University, 1999
- Pi Beta Phi national philanthropic fraternity and alumni, TN Gamma chapter, University of Tennessee